Friday, March 16, 2007

Cozy...

The sock thing was really getting to me. I had so many bad starts and then I would start to get somewhere only to realize there was a teeny, tiny mistake so I would frog it back and then go again for awhile only to realize I had picked up the pattern at the wrong point and it was all just wrong, wrong, WRONG!

So the sock thing aside for a little while...I have moved on to "Cozy"! This pattern is from Knitty and I have been wanting to try it from the first time I saw it and so...here I am...doing it...doing the Cozy wrap. I am totally loving it too. The pattern is easy enough, except for the f@#&*!! k2tog tbl. I hate those!! I mean I really hate those and this pattern has a few. But that stitch aside, it looks much better than this crappy picture.


Maybe I will try the sock thing again soon...now that I have gotten over the stress of not getting it right, over and over again. Cozy helped me get through that. Maybe I will be able to cuddle up with Cozy and knit some socks. Yeah, I would like that.

No comments: