Sunday, October 22, 2006

Done with Diamonds!!
Finally, another finished project. I started this throw last year with the intent of giving it as a Christmas gift. After hours of stitching the squares together and the dilemma of figuring out how to do the crochet edge, I gave up. The guilt of it sitting in the UFO basket all this time finally weighed so heavy on my mind that I couldn't stand it staring at me any longer and I pulled it out last night and finished it. Thanks to "The Happy Hooker" I sorted out the crochet edge and planted myself with a glass of wine and worked away until it was done. I think it only took me a couple of hours. Sad really that it had to sit so long unloved and unadored.
The pattern is from the Family Circle Easy Knitting Holiday 2004 issue. OMG this really was a long time in the making!
Now I can't decide if I should give it away or keep it all for myself!

No comments: